Monday 15 March 2010

Mar 8 to 14

Mar 8: "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak." - Mark 14:38 (NIV)

Mar 9: "Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the LORD your God. Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the LORD, who makes you holy." - Leviticus 20:7-8 (NIV)

Mar 10: "How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you." - Psalm 31:19 (NIV)

Mar 11: "When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was sapped as in the heat of summer. Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD" - and you forgave the guilt of my sin." - Psalm 32:3-5 (NIV)

Mar 12: "The LORD foils the plans of the nations; he thwarts the purposes of the peoples. But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations." - Psalm 33:10-11 (NIV)

Mar 13: "Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye." - Proverbs 7:2 (NIV)

Mar 14: "For nothing is impossible with God." - Luke 1:37 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment