Monday 8 March 2010

Mar 1 to 7

Mar 1: "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." - Mark 10:45 (NIV)

Mar 2: "The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." - Psalm 28:7 (NIV)

Mar 3: "The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace." - Psalm 29:11 (NIV)

Mar 4: "I am the LORD who brought you up out of Egypt to be your God; therefore be holy, because I am holy." - Leviticus 11:45 (NIV)

Mar 5: "To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbour as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices." - Mark 12:33 (NIV)

Mar 6: "You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks for ever." - Psalm 30:11-12 (NIV)

Mar 7: "In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness." - Psalm 31:1 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment