Monday 1 March 2010

Feb 22 to 28

Feb 22: "Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Saviour, and my hope is in you all day long." - Psalm 25:4-5 (NIV)

Feb 23: "The LORD replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."" - Exodus 33:14 (NIV)

Feb 24: "So Bezalel, Oholiab and every skilled person to whom the LORD has given skill and ability to know how to carry out all the work of constructing the sanctuary are to do the work just as the Lord has commanded." - Exodus 36:1 (NIV)

Feb 25: "Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest." - Proverbs 6:6-8 (NIV)

Feb 26: "He replied, "This kind can come out only by prayer."" - Mark 9:29 (NIV)

Feb 27: "One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple." - Psalm 27:4 (NIV)

Feb 28: "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." - Psalm 27:14 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment