Monday 1 February 2010

Jan 22 to 31

Jan 22: "But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me." - Psalm 13:5-6 (NIV)

Jan 23: "So then, it was not you who sent me here, but God. He made me father to Pharaoh, lord of his entire household and ruler of all Egypt." - Genesis 45:8 (NIV)

Jan 24: "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)

Jan 25: "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives." - Genesis 50:20 (NIV)

Jan 26: "LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance." - Psalm 16:5-6 (NIV)

Jan 27: "Blessed is the man whom God corrects; so do not despise the discipline of the Almighty." - Job 5:17 (NIV)

Jan 28: "My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in." - Proverbs 3:11-12 (NIV)

Jan 29: "Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him; I will surely defend my ways to his face." - Job 13:15 (NIV)

Jan 30: "Jesus called them together and said, "You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave - just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."" - Matthew 20:25-28 (NIV)

Jan 31: "The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." - Psalm 18:2 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment