Monday 8 February 2010

Feb 1 to 7

Feb 1: "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." - Matthew 21:22 (NIV)

Feb 2: "Where then does wisdom come from? Where does understanding dwell? It is hidden from the eyes of every living thing, concealed even from the birds of the air. Destruction and Death say, 'Only a rumour of it has reached our ears.' God understands the way to it and he alone knows where it dwells, for he views the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens." - Job 28:20-24 (NIV)

Feb 3: "I made a covenant with my eyes not to look lustfully at a girl." - Job 31:1 (NIV)

Feb 4: "For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted." - Matthew 23:12 (NIV)

Feb 5: "God's voice thunders in marvellous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding." - Job 37:5 (NIV)

Feb 6: "Will the one who contends with the Almighty correct him? Let him who accuses God answer him!" - Job 40:2 (NIV)

Feb 7: "You asked, 'Who is this that obscures my counsel without knowledge?' Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know." - Job 42:3 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment