Monday 22 February 2010

Feb 15 to 21

Feb 15: "In you our fathers put their trust; they trusted and you delivered them." - Psalm 22:4 (NIV)

Feb 16: "On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."" - Mark 2:17 (NIV)

Feb 17: "But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin." - Mark 3:29 (NIV)

Feb 18: "For he has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one; he has not hidden his face from him but has listened to his cry for help." - Psalm 22:24 (NIV)

Feb 19: "The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want." - Psalm 23:1 (NIV)

Feb 20: "Who may ascend the hill of the LORD? Who may stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false." - Psalm 24:3-4 (NIV)

Feb 21: "They will know that I am the LORD their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am the LORD their God." - Exodus 29:46 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment