Monday 15 February 2010

Feb 8 to 14

Feb 8: "Do not come any closer," God said. "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground." - Exodus 3:5 (NIV)

Feb 9: "Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."" - Matthew 26:39 (NIV)

Feb 10: "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer." - Psalm 19:14 (NIV)

Feb 11: "May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." - Psalm 20:4 (NIV)

Feb 12: "Surely you have granted him eternal blessings and made him glad with the joy of your presence." - Psalm 21:6 (NIV)

Feb 13: "Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."" - Exodus 14:14 (NIV)

Feb 14: "The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him." - Exodus 15:2 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment