Tuesday 8 June 2010

Jun 1 to 7

Jun 1: "Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."" - John 20:29 (NIV)

Jun 2: "You know my folly, O God; my guilt is not hidden from you." - Psalm 69:5 (NIV)

Jun 3: "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." - Acts 1:8 (NIV)

Jun 4: "And David knew that the LORD had established him as king over Israel and had exalted his kingdom for the sake of his people Israel." - 2 Samuel 5:12 (NIV)

Jun 5: "O Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your words are trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant." - 2 Samuel 7:28 (NIV)

Jun 6: "Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk."" - Acts 3:6 (NIV)

Jun 7: "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." - Acts 4:12 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment