Wednesday 15 September 2010

Sep 8 to 14

Sep 8: "We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." - 2 Corinthians 10:5 (NIV)

Sep 9: "I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him." - 2 Corinthians 11:2 (NIV)

Sep 10: "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you." - Isaiah 26:3 (NIV)

Sep 11: "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." - 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)

Sep 12: "For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things." - Psalm 107:9 (NIV)

Sep 13: "But the noble man makes noble plans, and by noble deeds he stands." - Isaiah 32:8 (NIV)

Sep 14: "He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the LORD is the key to this treasure." - Isaiah 33:6 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment