Wednesday 22 September 2010

Sep 15 to 21

Sep 15: "Now, O LORD our God, deliver us from his hand, so that all kingdoms on earth may know that you alone, O LORD, are God." - Isaiah 37:20 (NIV)

Sep 16: "Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction; you have put all my sins behind your back." - Isaiah 38:17 (NIV)

Sep 17: "For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." - Isaiah 41:13 (NIV)

Sep 18: "I have swept away your offences like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you." - Isaiah 44:22 (NIV)

Sep 19: "Even to your old age and grey hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you." - Isaiah 46:4 (NIV)

Sep 20: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." - Galatians 5:22-23 (NIV)

Sep 21: "Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the word of his servant? Let him who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God." - Isaiah 50:10 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment