Saturday 1 May 2010

Apr 22 to 30

Apr 22: "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:9 (NIV)

Apr 23: "Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers." - Luke 22:31-32 (NIV)

Apr 24: "Why are you sleeping?" he asked them. "Get up and pray so that you will not fall into temptation." - Luke 22:46 (NIV)

Apr 25: "The men of Israel sampled their provisions but did not enquire of the LORD." - Joshua 9:14 (NIV)

Apr 26: "Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last." - Luke 23:46 (NIV)

Apr 27: "Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me." - Psalm 51:10-12 (NIV)

Apr 28: "But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever. I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints." - Psalm 52:8-9 (NIV)

Apr 29: "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." - John 1:14 (NIV)

Apr 30: "The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"" - John 1:29 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment