Saturday 8 May 2010

May 1 to 7

May 1: "This, the first of his miraculous signs, Jesus performed at Cana in Galilee. He thus revealed his glory, and his disciples put their faith in him." - John 2:11 (NIV)

May 2: "Not one of all the LORD's good promises to the house of Israel failed; every one was fulfilled." - Joshua 21:45 (NIV)

May 3: "But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." - Joshua 24:15 (NIV)

May 4: "Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."" - John 4:13-14 (NIV)

May 5: "My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work." - John 4:34 (NIV)

May 6: "Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed." - Psalm 57:1 (NIV)

May 7: "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life." - John 5:24 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment