Thursday 1 April 2010

Mar 22 to 31

Mar 22: "If the LORD is pleased with us, he will lead us into that land, a land flowing with milk and honey, and will give it to us. Only do not rebel against the LORD. And do not be afraid of the people of the land, because we will swallow them up. Their protection is gone, but the LORD is with us. Do not be afraid of them." - Numbers 14:8-9 (NIV)

Mar 23: "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." - Psalm 37:4 (NIV)

Mar 24: "Everyone was amazed and gave praise to God. They were filled with awe and said, "We have seen remarkable things today."" - Luke 5:26 (NIV)

Mar 25: "Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold, for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her." - Proverbs 8:10-11 (NIV)

Mar 26: "If the LORD delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand." - Psalm 37:23-24 (NIV)

Mar 27: "God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" - Numbers 23:19 (NIV)

Mar 28: "Balaam answered Balak, "Did I not tell the messengers you sent me, 'Even if Balak gave me his palace filled with silver and gold, I could not do anything of my own accord, good or bad, to go beyond the command of the LORD - and I must say only what the LORD says'?"" - Numbers 24:12-13 (NIV)

Mar 29: "Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven - for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little." - Luke 7:47 (NIV)

Mar 30: "I wait for you, O LORD; you will answer, O Lord my God." - Psalm 38:15 (NIV)

Mar 31: "But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." - Psalm 39:7 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment