Sunday 25 April 2010

Blessed Assurance

Contentment

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

Refreshment

He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul.

Guidance

He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Comfort

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Blessing

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Assurance

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

- Psalm 23 (NIV)

Perfect submission, all is at rest
I in my Saviour am happy and blest
Watching and waiting, looking above
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love

This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Saviour all the day long
This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Saviour all the day long

No comments:

Post a Comment