Wednesday 15 December 2010

Dec 8 to 14

Dec 8: "Keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life." - Jude 21 (NIV)

Dec 9: "I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades." - Revelation 1:18 (NIV)

Dec 10: "Keep falsehoods and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread." - Proverbs 30:8 (NIV)

Dec 11: "To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations." - Revelation 2:26 (NIV)

Dec 12: "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me." - Revelation 3:20 (NIV)

Dec 13: "You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honour and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being." - Revelation 4:11 (NIV)

Dec 14: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation. You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth." - Revelation 5:9-10 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment