Wednesday 22 December 2010

Dec 15 to 21

Dec 15: "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." - Psalm 143:8 (NIV)

Dec 16: "You have said, 'It is futile to serve God. What did we gain by carrying out his requirements and going about like mourners before the LORD Almighty?'" - Malachi 3:14 (NIV)

Dec 17: "Blessed are the people of whom this is true; blessed are the people whose God is the LORD." - Psalm 144:15 (NIV)

Dec 18: "But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets." - Revelation 10:7 (NIV)

Dec 19: "The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever."" - Revelation 11:15 (NIV)

Dec 20: "Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations." - Psalm 145:13a (NIV)

Dec 21: "He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them." - Psalm 145:19 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment