Saturday 2 January 2010

Verse(s) of the Day

About a year ago, one of my resolutions for 2009 was to read the Bible in one year. This time round, one of my resolutions for 2010 is to reread the Bible in one year and pick a verse (or verses) of the day from the Old Testament/New Testament/Wisdom reading for the day, everyday.

These are the verses I have picked so far:

Jan 1: "Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night." - Psalm 1:1-2 (NIV)

Jan 2: "Serve the LORD with fear and rejoice with trembling." - Psalm 2:11 (NIV)

Already this has led me to a verse (Psalm 2:11) which I haven't really paid much attention to before. Hopefully this keeps up!

No comments:

Post a Comment