Friday 18 September 2009

two ways to live

Two types of men stand at the base of Mount Everest. The first (and most common) type is the man who says, "That's incredible... I could never make it to the top." The second type is the man who says, "That's incredible... I can't wait to see the view from the top."

- Voddie T. Baucham Jr., What He Must Be

"For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them - yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. Whether, then, it was I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed." - 1 Corinthians 15:9-11 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment