Sunday 27 September 2009

my times are in Your hands

"But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God." My times are in your hands." - Psalm 31:14-15a (NIV)

"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honour depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." - Psalm 62:5-8 (NIV)

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." - Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NIV)

Think of the spring, think of the warmth of summer
Bringing the harvest before the winter's cold
Everything grows, everything has a season
Till it is gathered to the Father's fold

Praise to Thee, O Lord, for all creation
Give us thankful hearts that we may see
All the gifts we share and every blessing
All things come of Thee

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." - Ecclesiastes 3:11a (NIV)

going mysteriously forward, nothing makes sense. but looking back, everything will make sense.

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:11-13 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment