Friday 15 July 2011

Graduation 2011

Since arriving in York on Monday, I've had a blessed time meeting up with friends and seeing them graduate.




I'll be attending a wedding tomorrow and going back to York Baptist Church on Sunday before heading to London on Monday for the final part of my trip (meeting Peter and watching Ming's play).

God has been gracious in taking care of my needs over the course of this trip, providing me with places to stay in York and London, decent train tickets etc. He has also answered a few prayers, though not necessarily in the ways I've expected.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." - Isaiah 55:8-9 (NIV)

"Oh, the depths of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! "Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counsellor?" "Who has ever given to God, that God should repay him?" For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen." - Romans 11:33-36 (NIV)

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." - Ephesians 3:20-21 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment