Monday 1 November 2010

Oct 22 to 31

Oct 22: "My soul faints with longing for your salvation, but I have put my hope in your word." - Psalm 119:81 (NIV)

Oct 23: "Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart." - 2 Timothy 2:22 (NIV)

Oct 24: "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." - 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NIV)

Oct 25: "Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long." - Psalm 119:97 (NIV)

Oct 26: "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." - Psalm 119:105 (NIV)

Oct 27: "Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Saviour." - Habakkuk 3:17-18 (NIV)

Oct 28: "Our people must learn to devote themselves to doing what is good, in order that they may provide for daily necessities and not live unproductive lives." - Titus 3:14 (NIV)

Oct 29: "I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ." - Philemon 6 (NIV)

Oct 30: "Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the LORD." - Lamentations 3:40 (NIV)

Oct 31: "Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted." - Hebrews 2:18 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment