Sunday 3 October 2010

More on Life as a Vapour

A Singaporean student in London was killed after being hit by a vehicle and dragged almost 2km in the early hours of Thursday morning.

I don't know the victim personally, but I have several friends studying in London and I was a student visiting London not too long ago myself. I can't imagine what it must be like for the victim and her family. I pray that the God of peace would be with them all.

"Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money." Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that."" - James 4:13-15 (NIV)

Link: Life as a Vapour (31 May 10)

No comments:

Post a Comment